Men can wear a white ribbon to express solidarity with this cause. I’m borrowing from something written last year for Netball Australia:
What the White Ribbon Represents
- Wearing a White Ribbon is not a badge of purity or a badge of perfection. It does not mean that the wearer has perfect relationships.
- It means that this man believes that violence towards women is unacceptable.
- It is a visible sign that the wearer does not support or condone the use of violence against women.
- Everyone can show their commitment to ending violence against women by wearing a white ribbon.
- Proceeds from purchasing a White Ribbon go towards changing community attitudes through high impact awareness campaigns.
See also the White Ribbon Campaign UK.